cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Runtime system in track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure NWDI with 7.0.14 version.

I have created a track . I have defined only one runtime system which i selected it as Test, which is referring to the DTR server. Now i wanted to edit this runtime system detail and add development system. But i am getting error while trying to add development system

Error

Unexpected error; inform your system administrator: User not authorized. (Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized.

Appreciate your help in this regards,

Thanks,

GNID.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an Authorization issue.....to make any changes to the Track Configuration in the NWDI CMS...you need the NWDI.Administrator Role....make sure you have the required authorizations....

Regards,

Shikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

Actually the user with which i am trying to modify the track has been assigned the NWDI.Administrator role and it is also assigned to the NWDI.Administrator group with actions CMS.Administrate and CBS.Administrate.

I am having this user created in LDAP and in portal UME. Is this causing the issue?

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

GNID

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were having the users both in LDAP and UME database, which caused the problem.

solved.

Answers (0)