cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am using ORDERS01 for incoming customer orders. I noticed this is working differently than the DELFOR02.

What fields are necessary for the incoming message to verify the customer partner functions that are in SAP match the incoming message.

Currently the message is being updated in SAP and the partner function is not the same in SAP as in the IDOC.

Also,

Should I be using ORDERS05 instead?

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend using ORDERS05 which is newer version of the idoc type.

Partner information is stored there in idoc segment E1EDKA1 (field PARVW representing partner function). During an update of the partners system will check if masterdata is maintained for them.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

I updated my application to use ORDERS05, and verified the data in E1EDKA1.

I am sending the following data, but it is not being verified during import.

E1EDKA1 PARKV WE

PARTN 10212 (SAP CUSTOMER NUMBER)

KNREF 00173999 (CUSTOMER SHIP TO CODE)

LIFNR 51159501 (OUR VENDOR NUMBER)

E1EDKA1 PARKV AG

PARTN 10212

E1EDKA1 PARKV LF

PARTN 5119501

LIFNR 5119501

Is there a certain process code in the partner profile that I need to use? It is set up for ORDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what is the outcome of the idoc processing?

SO gets created but partner data not updated at all?

Does it get at least sold-to from the idoc?

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The sales order is getting created, but within the incoming IDOC I have a different ship to then what is set up in the customer master.

Before the sales order is created, I was expecting the system to look up the sold to party and the ship to party from the customer master record, based on the sold to party I have in my IDOC and use the KNREF (customer ship to code) from the IDOC to determine the SAP ship to party number.

It is not doing this. I dont expect the incominig IDOC to create any records in the partners function in SAP, just use it to verify this customer/shipto/soldto is set up.

Answers (0)