cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with the Sender file adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

My scenario is Web service to file... but to initiate webservice i am using file sender adapter.

I am keeping one dummy file and then file sender adapter will read it and then call the soap adapter.... then it will process the request and generate the response file.

But now my problem is.... suppose there is some problem in receiver and the file is not getting picked up from the source.... then when next time i will resolve the error... and again try to pick the file... it will still give error that "MESSAGE NOT FOUND".

but if i will change the file name while picking it will pick up the file... M not able to understand that y it is happening... can anyone help me in this plzzzzzzzzz....

Let me know if any more information is required..

Thanks in advance..

Hetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you award points for helpful ans. Also it will be good if you can share the cause of your problem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

it happens with Sync scenarios

Check what i replied here. may be it help

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav.

You need to generate the files in sequence. I think EOIO should help you with this as it can help generated unique ID for messages in a Q.

Response : in Message Monitoring

Send binary file "edw_lms_traininighist.txt" from FTP server "aixedistg:/ercot/data/xi/lms/outbound", size 171 bytes with QoS EO

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success RRB: entering RequestResponseBean

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success RRB: passing through ...

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success RRB: suspending the transaction

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success Application attempting to send an XI message synchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success RRB: leaving RequestResponseBean

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success Trying to put the message into the call queue.

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the call queue.

2008-10-27 11:59:16 Success The message status set to DLNG.

Check if you see anything in logs. If nothing check the LOGGING_SYNC is 1 or not in SXMB_ADM

Its already there in place.But still getting error.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Coud be due to cache problem. Try to refresh the cache and then try.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to refresh the CPA cache but still no luck

any more suggestoins?

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also try to refresh the cache wih tcode SXI_CACHE in XI, from menu chose full cache refresh.

If still you get the same issue, then you can restart the J2EE server and then try.

Try these options..

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

I cant restart J2EE engine everytime, as this error is coming everytime...

So some better solution please...

Regards,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes thats right, you can not restart it every time. But have you tried it at least once...

My doubt is that your cache is not getting updated...

just to make sure if you cache if working fine go through this..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/8f/770f41218ff023e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh, thanks for the quick reply...

but that RFC Destination is already in place and connection test is 500... still getting that error

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal

This is a kind of weird. This problem mostly occurs due to cache only

May be what you can do is instead of using exact file name of the dummy file use some wild card in sender channel

Example File*. xml.

May be this helps

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

tried that also...

i have given name like abc*.txt

But still facing the same problem

If it can help you... i am using AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean and AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean adapter modules for synch-asynch bridge....

Regards,

Hetal