cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRORS IN WAVE HEURISTIC. PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I´m trying to balance resources with Wave heuristic, and I´m getting the following errors.

I have used PPM

Could anyone try to help me please? thanks in advance:

Order has incorrect requirements quantity

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM023

Diagnosis

A requirements quantity of an order that was to be created is greater than zero.

System Response

The order cannot be created.

Procedure

Receipt quantities and secondary requirements quantities of an order are determined via the explosion of the PPM or runtime object. The indicator IS_INPUT_MODE must be set for secondary requirements quantities and the quantity must be negative. This is not the case here. For products produced in-house, there is an error during maintenance of the PPM or when generating the runtime object. Check your master data and contact your system administrator, if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

Check your user exits and contact SAP, if necessary.

the another message is as follows:

Bucket capacity requirement has an invalid value

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM610

Diagnosis

You want to create or change an order. A bucket capacity requirement of the order has an invalid value. The following bucket capacity requirements are invalid and lead to errors:

A bucket capacity requirement with the value 0 for a bucket resource

A negative bucket capacity requirement for an SNP activity

A bucket capacity requirement that is not equal to zero for a setup activity

A bucket capacity requirement that is not equal to zero for a resource that is not a bucket resource

A bucket capacity requirement that is not equal to zero if the activity duration is zero

A negative value if the activity duration is different to zero

System Response

The system cannot create or change the order.

Procedure

Check the source of supply (for example, the production process model) with which the order is to be created or changed.

If you cannot rectify the problem, contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Thanks in advacne to everyone

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beneharo,

I would check the resources used in your PPM for the capacity. In the resource (/SAPAPO/RES01) in "Time-cont capcity" tab, check if the available capacities are right. If there is any zero or the capacity is not open in the times days you are trying to schedule...etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you checked if your are considering the restriction contained in the nex note:

Note 584051 - Multiresource planning (primary resource) (documentation)

Hope it helps and best regards,

Adolfo