Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of the format in the Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

I have developed smartform , iam able to get data

very much clear font and the design . However when i running the smart form through repot to give print using the Output Device Locl or LP01. I can see the output is not coming in the printout which is there in Print Preview.

The Print Preview is coming correctly , however the Prinout which i have taken data is correct as below

Print preview the below is the data:

Name : _____________Designation :____________

Address :______________Salary :____________

Final printout in the paper (when using the output device

Locl or LP01) the data is coming as below

Name : _______ Designation :____

Address : ___________ Salary :__________

we can the see the above printing is not correct ,

I have used underline for printing the lines as i will be getting

values on the above lines.

One more querry i can see is Name .....which is a static name

coming on printout paper as like a mirron i.e i can see Name shade in NAme.

Please could you tell me why when iam seeing in the printpreview data is coming correctly however in the final printout paper iam getting the above format . Please suggest me what i have to do.

thanks & regards

srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Instead of printing with the Template ,try to create your own paragraph with tab position defined according to your requirment. Steps -

1. Create zstyle using tcode SMARTFORMS & second radio button

2. Create your paragraph under that style

3. u can attach this zstyle to your Smartform in form attributes - output options

4. now use your paragraph with tab through general attributes - paragraph format of text node

Harshada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are u using the same output device for printpreview and for print?

U should consider u can obtain different layout if you print the same smartforms with printer having different device type.

Max

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is probably that you are not using table neither template for your output, that's why you getting "Designation" a bit shift to the right, I guess just after your output value of "Name", right?

Using one of the above mentioned will give fixed width, therefore you will always be sure exactly where the data will be printed. Reserve appropriate width for your output column to make sure Name is diplayed entirely.

Then you just address your text Name to one of the table/tempate column+row (1st column, 1st row), and its value to the cell next to it (2nd column 1st row) . Similary you write to your designation in 3rd column (still 1st row), and its value in 4th (same here).

Regards

Marcin

Edited by: Marcin Pciak on Oct 27, 2008 7:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcin Pciak ,

Thank you for replying me iam using Template and as well Table only .Under the template i have created Text ..

in the print preview i can see the display is clear , however

when i print it is coming differently.

regards

srinivas