cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUT PUT DETERMINATION PROCEDURE for billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have include two new combination of consition tables in the existing access sequence .sales org(vkorg) and customer classification(zzkukla)

condition doc.structure doc field

VKORG KOMKBV3 VKORG Sales Organization

ZZKUKLA KOMKBV3 ZZKUKLA Customer classific.

2 804 Sales org./Classific.

3 902 Sales Organization/Billing Type/Cust. Division

5 11 Sales Organization/Billing Type

7 705 Sales Org / District

10 698 Sales Organization/Header Division/Cust. Division

14 950 Sales organization / Division / Payer

20 609 Sales organization / division

__ ___ ____________________________________________________________ ___

i have maintained all the cnd records for this combination in VV31

Condition Exclusive indicator has been set.

my document type has been assigned to the procedure.

The problem is our respective combination is not picking up when i issue a out put.

please suggest me as where i have overlooked.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a new field is added to the field catalog the values will not be filled automatically in the communication structures available for determinations during transaction processing. Hence, code has to be writted in the user exit to fill the communcation structures during run time. As suggested by Torben, code needs to be written in the user exit USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL in program RVCOMFZZ to pass the value to the new field.

Regards,

GSL.

torben_bk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the determination analysis.

Have you included your zz field in user exit USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL for filling the field.

/Torben

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kiran lahari

As you have maintained many key combinations in your access sequence and as you are telling you have checked exclusion indicator.

My suggestion is maintain the key combination Sales Organization/Billing Type or billing type and assign this in the last step and don't check the exclusive indicator. As system picks the last key combination only.

Now maintain condition record VV31 for any of the these key combination of the above two and check system will give the output.

if you have copied the standard RD00 output into ZD00 output change in the output procedure the output type to ZD00 from RD00. and assign it to the billing document type

Regards

Srinath