cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java- Error for all workbench- operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get an (german) error message whenever I try to create or modify any query or display template with the workbench; using of the applets within a existing website works.

It has to be a client problem, 'cause another client works fine.

On the problem client it worked, too .. until the error popped up three days ago.

What I did:

- Java SDK 1.4.2.18 is un- and re- installed, all other java versions uninstalled

- I cleaned the cache folder and deleted it manually for all users

- I tried IE and Firefox as browser

but nothing helps.

My MII version is 12.0.3 Build 107

Any hints?

The message says "Template filetype SQLQuery and document type SQLQuery do not match"

WB-Errormessage with trace:

com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: Template-Dateityp SQLQuery und Dokumenttyp SQLQuery stimmen nicht überein

at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.core.TemplateInfo.loadProperties(TemplateInfo.java:228)

at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.core.AbstractFileInfo.getProperties(AbstractFileInfo.java:209)

at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.core.TemplateInfo.loadDefault(TemplateInfo.java:261)

at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.core.TemplateInfo.createNewFile(TemplateInfo.java:247)

at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.components.actions.actions.NewAction.createFileInfoObject(NewAction.java:162)

at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.components.actions.actions.NewAction$1.construct(NewAction.java:111)

at com.sap.lhcommon.gui.ThreadCreator$2.run(ThreadCreator.java:94)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Regards,

Joachim

Edited by: Joachim Schlesmann on Oct 27, 2008 6:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check /PropertyAccessServlet?Mode=List and look at the value of the Language property.

Also take a look in your browser at Tools...Internet Options...Languages.

Regards,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I had exactly the same problem with 1.4.2_18. I have uninstalled 1.4.2_18 and 1.4.2_17 installed.

After that all is working fine.

Regards

Pedro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

sorry for late response, but I've been out of office last week.

Pedro's solution "drop Java 1.4.2_18 and install _17" was the helpful one, thanks. Everything works fine now.

Regards,

Joachim

Edited by: Joachim Schlesmann on Nov 5, 2008 2:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Were there any specific things you had to do in order to properly unistall the JDK and reinstall it?

I am assuming Netweaver might not like that without some manual intervention...

Let me know before i attempt this...

- AP