cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Sproxy from ECC 6.0/ SAP NW 7.0 - BI service pack 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have ECC 6.0 / SAP Netweave BI 7.0 sps 16

I want run Sproxy, after this new service pack I could not figure out how to run SPROXY by giving oue own data.

Earlier I have use dSPROXY, when I run it ask for Generate XML template, i could paste the data from previous run, now I could not paste the data .

IS there any other way, we can fill the XML template generate data.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is client proxy use the Message mapping test data source xml. If server proxy use the target xml source.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

(Client proxy running by filling in data manually.)

Looks like i need to export xml template to out of box, fill in the data there and again load it in clirnt proxy

but when i run it, iam getting message and the data is not passed to XI,

INTERNAL.SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB System not configured as XI Integration Engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the whether you are connecting the ECC system from XI System.

And also check have u activated the proxies in the proper way.

Go throgh the following blog to activate the proxies.

Go throgh the following thread to solve your problem

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses,

now i got diffeent issue

I can see call successful on the screen, while executing Client proxy, but data is not reaching XI,

when i go to sxmb_moni

on sender side (my sender is ECC 6.0), it is showing grey colour flag, when i point my mouse on that, it is

saying Message Recorded, Commit missing,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Commint work after calling the method as shown in below example.

CALL METHOD prxy->execute_asynchronous

EXPORTING

output = it.

commit work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI viswanath,

Check the Queues by using SMQ1 and SMQ2.

And also check the code whether proxies are used the 'commit work' in the code, because client abap proxies require a 'commit work' after the proxy call is made within the code.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked at Note 1169688 - New Features in Release 7.0 (SP14) with help of Gaurav, it is worth looking it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Commit work at the end of my form, still if I see in moni, it is showing as message recorded, commit missing

CALL METHOD abc_proxy_class->execute_asynchronous

EXPORTING

output = abc_table.

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault INTO wa_sys_fault.

wa_error_text = wa_sys_fault->errortext.

ENDTRY.

COMMIT WORK.

ENDFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Code above looks ok. FM is not having issue.

Check this thread also

Else open a SAP Note for this problem. As you are facing this after the SP upgrade.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> We have ECC 6.0 / SAP Netweave BI 7.0 sps 16

It should be PI 7.0 not BI 7.0. Correct??

> I want run Sproxy, after this new service pack I could not figure out how to run SPROXY by giving oue own data.

Couldn't understand this???

>

> Earlier I have use dSPROXY, when I run it ask for Generate XML template, i could paste the data from previous run, now I could not paste the data .

>

Couldn't understand this too.

> IS there any other way, we can fill the XML template generate data.

Your question is not clear, plz write clearly then it is possible to suggest any solution.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..the question is

we can run SPROXY from ECC client , and we can select Generate template data and XML options, right.

if we select those options on the screen, we can fill the data manually. and execute the proxy (client proxy)

after Basis applied service pack , i could not fill the data manually any more, Looks like this option was unavailable now.

I wnated to know if there is another way of manually filling the data wile running client proxy