cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Master to SNP master- Filed Mapping details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Where can i find a document which explains the field mapping between R/3 and SNP master data object.

Before I move the data using CIF, i would like to know the fields that will get populated for each object like, material master, PDS, Etc

Eg: Material master

Field: MRP type in R/3 = MRP type in Product location

Regards

Samson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Samson,

There is no field called MRP Type in Location Product Master.

Since , all the Products are not relevant for Planning in APO. MRP Type X0 in R3 is used makes the Product to be relevant for Planning in APO.

Material in Material Master in R3 is known as Product in APO.

Plant , Customers and Vendors are known as Locations in APO and differentiated by location Types.

Work Centres in R3 are the resources in APO.

Production versions ( Routing+BOM) in R3 are cifed either as PP/DS PPM or PP/DS PDS.

APO LoCMat Fileld "Production Planner" corresponds "MRP Controller " in R3.

Material Group , Transportation Group, Product Hierarchy ,GR Processing Time, Loading Group Fileds are common to APO Location master and R3 material Master.

ATP Group in Location Product Master is the Checking Group of R3 material Master.

The check mode in the product master corresponds to the requirements class from the R/3 System.

It is just a overview for you.

Regards,

Samir Baruah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through below link for Field mapping between APO and R/3.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/SCMMasterData

APO provides some free attribute field for product ,location and location products that can be mapped through user exit.

Also through user exit you can change mapping as per business requirement.

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 27, 2008 4:52 PM

Answers (0)