cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Java Mapping - XML not well-formed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using Java Mapping for my scenario.. But when I am testing the mapping by deploying the jar file, although the mapping program is executed successfully, I am getting the following error message - "XML not well-formed". This can be due to mismatch of the produced XML structure from java mapping and the target structure

But I tested with the same input XML in standalone java program with the same code. I am getting the proper XML in the proper format.

I don't have any idea how to proceed.If anyone has any solution, please help.

regards,

Biranchi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are able to get target XML generated successfully then no problem.

You can try to take the XML out and run over browser. If it is not having any issue it will show the XML. It is possible the program you used to generate the target xml formated in a manner that place tags as different ways.

Test the complete scenario and even check in SXMB_MONI

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biranchi,

First check the xml structure by using altova xml tool.

The target structure is missing some xml. tags so it is giving the error.

Please go throgh the following for the same errors.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biranchi,

As suggested by "Henrique Pinto", check your target xml data by right clicking and view on the target data. You can save that file and then you can open that file using Internet Explorer. You wull find the error. May be your xml tags are not generated properly.

Nilesh

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of checking the structured XML, you can visualize the "source code" of the target file. Just click on the "Source" button on the target side, and check your output.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the xml and open in browser (like IE) that will validate the xml