cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Tax Calssification-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a query related to tax in pricing.

Access Sequence(MWST) contain three tables 78, 2 and 11 all are standard.

Table 2 which is a "Domestic Taxes" contains 3 fields namely 1.Country, 2. TaxClass1-Cust and 3. Tax class material.

I maintained records at VK11 for the specific condition type as follows:

TaxCl1 TaxCl.Mat Amount Taxcode

0 0 0 o1

0 1 2% o1

1 0 3% o1

1 1 4% o1

Sales order level I am not getting the desired tax percentage for the customer who is having "tax classification1" as 1. By default it is taking Customer Tax classification as '0" though I am mainitaing Tax classification in the Customer Master .

My confusion is we are maintaining records in VK11 for "Tax Classification-1" however in the customer master its been named as "Tax classification" but not as "Tax Calssification-1" may be that's the reason proper record is not picking. I request all to let me know where I need to maintain "Tax Classification-1" at customer master level. I thought of removing the access sequence and to maintain a new one which contains "Tax Classification(cust)" rather Tax Calssification-1 or 2 or 3...but such field is not existing in the field catalog.

Please provide your inputs on this.

For "Tax Classification-1" at customer level I am unable to find where to maintain the master record.

Thanks & Reagrds,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vamsi

check in new feilds wheather tax classification 1 feild is availble or not .If it is not there then you need to assign that feild in the table .

Check the condition record and also check wheather the access sequence table (foreign taxes) have been assigned a sub-routine or not .

Regards

Srinath