Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSECADMIN: Hierarchy node checked can not be interpreted (trace)

l_borsboom
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Time for me to ask for your help.

When using RSECADMIN for tracing Hierarchy Analysys Authorization I cannot interpreted the hierarchy node that is checked:

- The authorizations found are displayed as a clickable text e.g. Node 1 and the value can be found below the check

- The hierarchy node checked however is displayed as e.g. Node 4 1 0 7 1 and I can not translate this node to any existing node in my hierarchy.

[See this picture |http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/2978379084_acdf6baba5_o.jpg]that shows an example.

Could anybody help me to find out the checked authorization node?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Lodewijk

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

I've never been able to figure out what the node numbers are.

But, to me it looks like the problem is with ZORGANI. It says it is looking for " LIKE * ". It appears that it is looking for an * when the only access given is to "Node 3".

And unrelated to this.. it looks like one of your Analysis Authorizations has "3" for activity rather than "03". I've had problems when I've left off the leading zero.

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reaction, in this case the problem indeed might be something else instead of the ZKLANT node. I will have a look at it rightaway.

Nevertheless I find it very discomforting that these strange node numbers seem to be of no use at all.

Can anyone shine a light on this issue?

Thanks,

Lodewijk

l_borsboom
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All there is to know about this issue, yo[you can find here|;I will close this question now.

Kind regards,

Lodewijk