cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Queue not determined in the transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we are using RF queues as a part of effecient picking.

The problem I am facing is that the transfer order created is not showing up the queue as desired.

I have maintained the following settings in IMG

1) Define queue for warehouse number.

2) assign areas and activities to queue - Here I have maintained data such as warehouse number, prepration screen for stock removal, transfer type A, Source storage type ***, Source picking area ****, door and Queue.

3) lastly I have assigned users to the defined queue.

Now since the TO created is not determining the queue, as a result of which the users are not able to see them in the RF queue maintained in their profile.

I am not aware of any other setting which is suppose to be done for this purpose.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution for it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for source storage type do not use wild card (***). You can use it for destination storage type in case of stock removal.

In my production system it works fine.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

The wild cards can be maintained uptill 4.6C after that SAP has stopped supporting it. To impliment this we are using a BAPI which will update Transfer order based on the ruled we difine.

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it works on ECC 6.0 on "my" productive system.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were maintaining wild cards for source storage type when we were on 4.6C and they stopped working once we went live with 6.0, So we have raised this issue to SAP and we were told to use the BAPI if we want to use wild cards.

Answers (0)