cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Condition Type Mandatory when creating Billing document

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have a condition type in a pricing procedure marked as manual. I want the condition type to be allowed on any order, but mandatory for certain incoterms.

In clearer terms, is there a way to change the mandatory flag for a condition type during the creation of the Billing document?

I'm working on a 4.7 system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A requirement (routine) can be developed and assigned to that condition type under requirement column in the pricing procedure in transaction V/08. That routine developed can have the logic to check the document type (billing document) and incoterms. Based on these parameters, the routine can make the condition type mandatory.

Regards

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The requirement is for determining whether or not the condition type is allowed. Can I change the mandatory flag in the requirement? If so, how do you do it? What is the name of the structure/table that would need to be changed?

Thanks,

Brian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a wiki which is used for a different functionality and it might meet your requirement also. Check out the wiki:

[Userexit for Restricting User Modifying Condition type in Sales Order|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/userexitforRestrictingUserModifyingConditiontypeinSales+Order]

Regards,

GSL.

former_member201147
Active Participant

I found a solution for my problem. The table KOMT1 is available in the code for the requirement. It is already pointed at the record for the condition type that the requirement is set for. I just had to change KOMT1-KOBLI to make the condition type mandatory or not.

Thanks for your help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the udpate,

Regards