cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing device type during 1 sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have i think a difficult question. I have a sapscript with chinese characters which can beprinted with devicetype CNSAPWIN i also have some special latin characters which can be printed with device type SAPWIN. How can be during one single SAPSCRIPT (printprogram or sapscript itself) the devicetype of the printer be setted.

I will be grateful when someone knows a way to do this.

Regards, Frank Bernsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It can't change the device type while printing a document, but it can choose the device output (the printer) with the right device type.

So it should set two different device output: one to print chinese characters and one for latin characters.

U should explain your issue to your basis in order to decide the best solution to manage the device output.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have sapscripts forms with and chinese characters AND latin characters AND (special) latin characters at 1 printout. i know a printer with devicetype CNSAPWIN prints chinese and normal latin characters but not the (all) special latin characters. the printer with devicetype SAPWIN does print latin characters and special latin characters, but not the chinese characters.

I'm looking for a way to print all the characters i need on 1 printout. if it is possible to change the selected device during the same print i would like to know how.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think u can solve this problem by ABAP, u need to load a right device type can print both chararcters (Latin and Chinese).

Try to open a message to SAP

Max

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that what i wanted must be done on another way. Thanx for help