Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically creating and mapping the context node in used DCs

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I have DC_Source in which I have declared the context node (say node_i_1) in its component controller with some attributes.

2. I have another DC_Target in which I have no Node(s) declared in its component controller

Now my requirement is to map this node_i_1 to component controller of DC_Target. And DC_Target has view and method which will populate the data to this node.

This data will further be read/modified at DC_Source

How do I achieve this? Can I get the way to access DC_Target's component controller which I can modify?

thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Edited by: Amey Mogare on Oct 27, 2008 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

declare the component usage of DC_Source in DC_Target then

In the Data modeler view of Comp A you have to map your Componant Controller Context Attributes to the Interface Controller of your Component by creating a Data link from Interface Ctrl to Component Ctrl .

In Comp DC_Target data modeler view when you will create a Data link between interface ctrl and Comp Ctrl context attribute should come.

check this link for context binding.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30d56578-f7e5-2a10-5ab5-8afc55d2...

regards

vishal

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyaparaj and Vishal,

I have went through above link but could not find it solving my requirement.

Actually I want to dynamically map the context node in DC_1 into DC_2.

And I wan to use DC_2 in several other DCs. So I can not change DC_2 as per each DC.

So what i want to do it to map the context structure in DC_1 to the context of DC_2 ...that too DYNAMICALLY.

I have read thousands of blogs / pdfs but all explain static external mapping (drag drop mapping).

I hope i have explained my problem better.

thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be of use

Regards

Ayyapparaj