cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differentiate between SNP Deployment generated Purchase Requisition in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing SNP with Deployment. Purchase Requisitions are being generated from both SNP Heuristic run and Deployment heuristic run and they are transferred to R/3. So using TC MD04 in R/3, we can see both Purchase Requistion coming from the same requirement. We want to convert the Purchase Requisition generated from Deployment to Purchase Order using ME59/ ME59N in the background. Currently, there is no difference between both PReqs in R/3, so system is incorrectly picking up both the PReqs.

It will be great help if anyone can suggest a way to differentiate them in R/3.

Thanks,

Prasun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are running deployment (/SAPAPO/SNP02 - Deployment ) you have option to delete/reduce/do not change SNP stock transfer order.

I would suggest you to use Reduce option during deployment run (/SAPAPO/SNP02 - Deployment ) ,it will reduce your SNP stock transfer order for which it has created Deployment orders ; this will remove your duplicacy issue.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

We have tried that option. But the problem is - in this case also we have two Purchase requisition, 1) Reduced quantity generated from SNP and 2) new purchase requisition generated from deployment. We want to differentiate between this two (using item category or order no or some other attribute available in R/3) and hence want to know if it's possible by standard process or using some user exit.

Let me know if it's possible.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can identify PR by category

Category :

EA SNP: PReq SNP: Purchase requisition

EF DEP: PReq Deployment: Purchase requisition

you can use user exit APOCF013 on APO side to put some flag for SNP PR and use the same in R/3.

You need to identify one field in PR data that you can use in R/3 to identify SNP or DEP PR and by user exit you can put flag in that field .

Hope it will help you further.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Thanks for the reply. However, as per SAP Help, Customer exit APOCF013 is no longer in use.

You may refer at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/8f/987337e68ae526e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Could you please advise any alternate user exits and may be with some more details?

Thanks,

Prasun