cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional excise duties at depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Present client process- There is hike in price after doing GR (MIGO) and then J1IG to capture the excise and update RG23D, the client raise a supplementary invoice with a new number , I am able to achieve this thru J1is using ref document type (OTHR) where the sytem generates a new invoice number ,but how do I do the capturing with J1iga as I would not have the material doc ,,,Plz sugguest

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note for creation of additonal excise invoice you have to use the transaction J1IGA and not J1IS. This can be referred

while creating outgoing depot invoice along with the mother invoice in trnasaction J1IJ.

Best Regards

MBS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply, My concern is how do i create a addition excise liability at my manufacturing plant. coz until and unless I make the excise liability I will not be able to take the additional excise entry at the depot right. For that i have a rasie one more excise invoice(supplementyr invoice )on the depot and same should be updated in depot register(RG23D). Please Advise

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am doing j1IS in the manufacturing plant to create the excsie liabilty. and the same has to be captured at the depot.

Regards

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please donot use transaction J1IS instead use transaction J1IGA. If you use transaction J1IS then you will not be able to get the additional excise invoice while creating the outgoing excise invoice in J1IJ.

Regards

MBS