Did you mean: 

Issue with Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderators,

am not able answer one of the question in the BPX forum,

[Question|]

since it says

We are sorry but your message can not be posted since you have used forbidden words/phrases. Please edit your post according to the forum guidelines and re-post.

While am trying to put forth the question and my answer here to understand the issue, its not allowing me to do it either for the same reason.

I have spent 20 mins now, to get my post through but in vain.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish there is a way I can put forth my answer to that question where people/SDN can help me to correct it.

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

If you are not able to rephrase your question without receiving the popup, I suggest writing in to sapnetwork@sap.com and asking them what to change.

Gali

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using some forbidden words like email address , orgent, etc..or using some copy righted material links or using some websites they are forbidden.

if you still want to post the message , first submit and edit the posts with the content what you want to post. you will be able to post with out any problem. see the playground forum. you can get the hints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

thanks for the suggestion.

vijay: I shall also check the playground forum also.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

posted my query and the answer I tried to post for it to sapnetwork per your adivce.

I got the following reply:

You can refer your friend by logging into SDN Site using the link "Register - it's free" on top right-hand corner in which you can find "Did a member refer you to us? Please enter their email address below so that we can award them points. Learn more about points" .

But am not trying to register anyone.. just wanted to answer a query.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sadhu there was obviously a misunderstanding. Someone from our support team will be contacting you again. Please write them the exact phrasing you were trying to write in your query and they'll try to help you avoid it in the future.

Regards, Gali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

thanks for helping me solve the issue.

Best Regards,

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (0)