Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VARIENT PRICING NOT REFLECTING IN MY SALES ORDER

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I'm maintaining a varient condition type VA00 for varients in my pricing procedure and PROO for the main item in my pricing procedure, but in my sales order PR00 is reflecting where as VA00 is not reflecting. i'm maintaining the standard pricing procedure.

scenario:

Main item is Villa: PR00 is condition type

Varients: VA00 is condition type:

The following are the varients: Marble , Granite ,Tiles ,Wooden,

Maintined condition records for both main item as wellas varient item , but main item PR00 is showing in my sales order where as VA00 is not showing in my sales order conditions kindly help me where i'm missing

Thank you in advance

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata,

Can you check and update few informations for our understanding:

1. Maintain Variants - VK30

2. Have you created Conditions Records for VA00 - VK11 (Case-sensitivie)

3. Go to, T. Code: V/06 and select Condition Type: VA00 and see the proper access sequence as VA00 and

Tab: Control Data 1

Field: Condition category as "O - Variant" is maintained or not.

If all up to this point, go to:

T. Code: CU50

There, from Pop-up Window, select for a characteristic. Select a value which has the VA00 condition defined for it. You will see a button with a Pricing symbol on it. Click on this and enter the characteristic value which is defined for the price. This creates the true "link" between the characteristic value and the Price record.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: I assume, things have been configured, properly in respective T. Codes: CT04, CL01, CU41

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you defined your dependency for the characteristic values that will pass the value to VARCOND based on the chr. values that you select.

Use dependency type 'Procedure' to set your pricing dependencies in CT04