cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user login history in Java systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Is there any UME API'a available to get the user login history in sap j2ee systems ? Basically i am looking to capture the userid's of all the users who have logged into the sap j2ee system during a particular period.

I want this login history info inorder to develop a user statistic report.

If you have any other ways apart from UME to get this login history your welcome to share those too.

Appreciate your valuable inputs.

Moses

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For generating Activity reports in general there is a predefined component for these activity reports. But if your requirement is to generate a report based on the Purticular WD Component but not as of whole then you need to write the above code and store the Users that are using this coponent in a database table and then you need to generate a report.

Thanks,

Raju Bonagiri.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

use this code to get the detail of login user

String userid="";

try {

IWDClientUser user = WDClientUser.getCurrentUser();

userid = user.getSAPUser().getUniqueName();

} catch (WDUMException e) {

// TODO Auto-generated catch block

e.printStackTrace();

}

PS: To make this above code work import

Add Variables>WDRuntime> securty_2.0.0.jar File.

For more details check out this link

Thanks

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thanks for the code, but what i am looking at is a program which when executed will fetch the users who have logged into the j2ee system in the past (say for past one week).

Now this program you gave will give the login details of the current user who has logged into the system.

Is there any API's to get login history. Does SAP j2ee store or keep track of login history of users ?

regards

Moses

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moses,

There is no such query available since the authorization table is hidden from all users including superuser. The OUSR table can only hold the current user login info. No history records.

What you can do is try to do something in your SQL server directly to get such information to log all user login history.

Thanks

Anup