cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Smart Forms be configured for Production Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I developed a Smart Form for Production Order as per the requirement. The PP Functional Analyst is finding it difficult to configure the Smart Form for Production Order in OPK8 tcode.

Can Smart Form be configured to a production order or is it that only SAP Scripts can be configured for a Production Order.

I searched the formus but could not find the relevant information.

Please some one tell me if Smart Form can be configured for Production Order or not.?

If smart forms cannot be configured for a production order then I need to develop an SAP Script again for the production order

Jessica Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can configure .. make an entry in the view V_T496F for the selected Smartform and the Order Category..

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anirabh,

You solved my problem and i could configure the Smart Form that I developed for production order.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica - please could you advise how you assigned the smartform in view V_T496F? I have exactly the same problem!

Thanks, Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

Have you developed the Smartform from scratch or you have made some changes to the standard smartform if yes what is the name of the standard smartform.

Have you configured NACE ? Giving your smartform program name and Smarform name.

Check the above.

Cheers!!

VEnk@