cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message format to be send to the JMS Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a very strange situation. i have a sender JMS channel where i am trying to use the Message Transformation module

I have done the configuration but the problem is that i have made a .dat file

AAABBBCCC

DDDEEEFFF

and i am using the PutMessage fuction to put the messages in the Queue and process it

dont knw y but the newline characters get disapeared. I am not sure why this is happening on investigation i found that we have 2 modules which are used before the conversion for XML

localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertJMSMessageToBinary

localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage

Is it because of this.. that the channel is behaving like it. please give your inputs as to what can be done

if so will the messages work fine if the messages are directly put into the queue

what special character should i use to get the desired output with new line characters

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Can you tell me your current SP Level? Also let me know if you have done any SP upgrade. We faced the same problem when we did upgrade from SP19 to SP22 in XI 3.0.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

The conversion related to particular adapter you have talked of here relates to the module related parameter you have used while configuring the sender JMS adapter , these are the modules which helps the adapter in processing of messages

please refer : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/0c733cb7d61952e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Just wanna know whether you have used the the module " MessageTransfornBean" before callSapAdapter module

for special character : http://www.flickr.com/photos/23639237@N02/2923495093/

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisheek,

It doesnt work... i tried adding the ISO 8859 1 in the module and also tried setting the CCSID which is to 819.. for the ISO 8859 1.. bt i doesnt work

i dont understand why its behaving in such a manner but i really feel some silly mistake i am missing out a parameter or something...

I have created a txt file with 2 line only

AAABBBCCC

DDDEEEFFF

And jst trying to pick up this file without any conversion ... kind of a JMS to File senario without any modules.. it still doesnt work..

i dnt think it is recognizing the new line which i have given.. or may be because the conversion modules are stripping out the new line characters

And i have not upgraded my system as well. its XI 7.0 SP 9

RGds

ADitya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help on this

Rgds

Aditya

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The new line issue comes from different OS systems on server and client.

Make sure that your dat file is created on the same OS system as the PI is installed.

Check if your JMS queue and your PI is on same OS system.

If there is a difference, you can use module ConvertCRLFfromToLF in the module chain.

See online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/96/f04142099eb76be10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for the answers. given points but i used a cust adapter module to covert the data to records

Rgds

Aditya