Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i want to send my sales order by E-mail

how can i do it (please if it require any configuration please tell me how)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nany ahmed

Go to t.code V/30 and select the output type BA00.Check wheather for output type BA00 wheather Transmission medium as "05 - External Send" and Partner Function as "MP - Mail Partner". has been maintained or not .

Now maintain condition record VV11 with the partner function MP and then maintain transmission medium as external send(05). and save the condition record. and give the print parameters

Now once you create the sales order and save it automatically it will go that customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

frist of all thankes for your help,

2nd i had made what you told me but the system refused to do so as i maintained an output condition (normal printing )to my sales document.----

so is it only one type of output must be maintained

nany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nany,

Try with,

T. Code: NACE

Select Application: V1 - Sales, and

Click Tab: Output Types.

In next page, from Tab: Output types, select Output Type: MAIL - Internal Output. Double Click on it.

In next page, Tab: Default values, select

Transmission medium as "05 - External Send"

and

Partner Function as "MP - Mail Partner".

After configuring your MP mail partner functions you need to assign the right processing routines and forms.

You can maintain Condition record for the same in T.Code: VV11 for automatic output control.

Maintain email id in Customer master (T. Code: XD01/ 02) --> Tab: General Data --> Address

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: To send output to multiple email addresses:

Create a Distribution list - T. Code: SO01/ SBWP

Up-there:

Enviroment -> Distrubtion list -> Create

This will enable you to send to one address, but multiple mail addresses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,your requirement sales reader send to via Email u can configure the output type point u can select the email message they are some possible is the standard sap so you can select the mail option.

Thanks and Regards

Rajendra