Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic confirmation for catalog buying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 5.0 classic scenario with Requisit catalog and I have a question:

For certain supplyers in the catalog we would like to automatically create a confirmation. So automatically receive the goods. Is that possible ? ff yes how ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stork,

it is possible . for eg he is a very trusted vendor like whenever you send po he will definetly send material to us.so try to create a proram by using this FM BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE in the backend and run a batch job for that particular po/vendor.so automatically that jobs does GR. take help from technical resource and try it out.so manually you need not require GR.automatically job does .

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thank you for your reply. We will try to use the BAPI

Kind regards,

Antoinette

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can I have your solution for the thread that you created "Error determining address for employee when replicating"?

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are planning to create confirmation in SRM, then you can think of creating a Batch program using FM - BBP_CF_AUTOMATIC to create automatic confirmations. You can put your desired selection criteria in the batch program to create automatic confirmation.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Henry,

I was scanning through my question and saw your question is it already answered or do you still need to know how I resolved it ?

Kind reagrds,

Antoinette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoinette,

Yes, I have solved my issue however, I found that it's different issue. Well, the address in the org structure was not maintain.

It would be good to know how you solved your issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Henry

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

When, Which timing do you want to create a confirmation? What is the business reason ?

Some ideas:

A. Send PO without "Good-Receipt-Based Invoice Verification" and handle the payment by Invoice without confirmation.

B. If you have some RFID system, when good pass the RFID gate application creates a confirmation.

C. If you have barcode scan system and supplier provides barcode on the Delivery note, when delivery person scan the barcode, application system creates a conformation.

D. If supplier can send delivery information by XML, create a confirmation based on supplier's delivery information.

E. more

Regards,

Masa