cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add New field to the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to add new field to the screen for sales order. For this one expert has suggested me to go SAPMV45A with the screen number 8309.I am so thankful for this information. But could you please throw some light on how to find this screen number 8309?

Thanks in Advance

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

The same has been discussed by me and other members in following thread. You may read my comments as well as others and revert for further queries:

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats so helpful Amit, But My question is How will you find 8309 screen in this process?

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

How will you find 8309 screen in this process

I am very sorry, but I couldn't understand your requirement, exactly.

Go to: SE51

Key-in Program: SAPMV45A

Key-in Screen Name: 8309

Then Click Button: Change/ Display.

Note: To make changes, you need to have Access_key and must have ABAP-Knowledge. I advice you to sit and discuss your requirement with ABAPer.

However, once you make changes in current Screen 8309 (within Tab: Layout), you have to activate the program. you may also see the "Layout" with the help of ABAPer.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I am sorry, this time I will make it more clear.

As you said, program SAPMV45A for sales order , I would like to know how did you find 8309 as the screen number? let me also know the process in finding the screen number in order to add the feilds.

or that task of finding the screen number can be done only with the ABAPer?

Thanks,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

These Screen Names are in Standard-list for Program - SAPMV45A

If you want to see the complete list:

Go to,

T. Code: SE51

Key-in Program: SAPMV45A

and in next Field: Screen Name, click search icon (F4) to see the complete list of Screen Names, available for Program - SAPMV45A.

The list will be restricted to Max. 200 Hits. You have to increse the No. of hits, in order to see complete list.

To do so,

On to the same screen (which gets populated with search results), click Tab: New Selection.

Here, increase the No. of hits to, say 1000 or 100000.

Scroll-down, and you will find Screen Name: 8309 & 8310 - Sales Document-Header-User exit

Hope, this is what you are asking for...

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: To view Screen-Layout, you have to enter in to user-exit, with proper Acces-Key. There, you may see Layout within Tab: Layout

Answers (0)