Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have some questions:

1)How to change the values in the cell when keyfigure is uneditable?

2)We need APO master data (Product and Location Master) while releasing the demand to the SNP or R/3,

if i Transfer the data to r/3 by using transfering demand thru Infoprovider to R/3 then APO Master Data is mandatory?

3)Can you explain me how timebased dissagregation functionality works ?In the SAP HELP its not explained in detail.

4)We send data from the planning area to the infocube for back up and Reporting Purpose,Say example We are generating plan every week , so we have a job of sending data to the infocube for every planning run i.e for every week.

So every week data is stored in the Infocube from planning area when it repeats for the next week then data is appended in the infocube which leads to data inconsistency.To overcome this situation what is the procedure we follow or do it in the real time?

Looking forward for your valuable answers.

with regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ans for your few questions..

1)How to change the values in the cell when keyfigure is uneditable?

Using Macro if prefix logic is behind it.

2)We need APO master data (Product and Location Master) while releasing the demand to the SNP or R/3,

if i Transfer the data to r/3 by using transfering demand thru Infoprovider to R/3 then APO Master Data is mandatory?

For R/3 - Not recuired

For SNP - Required

You can gothrough the Wiki for more details, I am sure you will get ans to your questions

Answers (0)