cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Designing view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I am Designing a form using webdynpro. In that i need to put two input fields in side a rectangualr image. How is it possible in webdynpro.

Please help me asap.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

component(i.e.UIControls) can be placed inside a container like Transperent container ......or like tables......i am not getting ur question properly .........please post in some details

Regards,

yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Yashpal,

I want to design the login form. so i have a gif image whch is stylish rectangle. in the center of the rectangle is transparent. my wish is to put the controls in side the image.

got it.

Help me

regards.

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not possible........because its a component which can't contain other controls inside it.......

Regards,

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Yash,

Thanks, But is there any tips to make that view.

I tried by devide that rectangle into 4 images add it in4 sides to a container. its ok. but when i changed the browser textsize its view also spoiling.

Regards

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use gridLayout beacause it divides the window into coloumns .......so even though the text size is manipulated it will not affect the allignment....

for the transparent containeer set the colcount to the max no of columns u want .......and add component to it if a control needs to acquire more columns then set the colcount property of control to the no of columns u want to acquire.....

regards,

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Now i am using the gridlayout . and i put each image in a transparent container. i adjust the heights and widths . and then i got it but when i changed the textsize from browser.its changing display. I am using ie 6.0.

Regards,

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the layout data of controls.....i.e width= 100% and height=100%.

Regards,

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Yash ,I tried it but no use.

Ok i will modify my view . Thanks foryour kind help.

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

have u tried by setting the width and height of transparent container to 100% try it it may work......

Yash

Answers (0)