Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iView with no content after upgrade VC to SP16

christian_gnther3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I upgraded my Visual Composer on NW 7 SP14 to SP16 - as per suggestion in other threads here it is possible to run VC SP16 on NW 7 SP14. I needed to do so because I need Flex2 support and that was quite buggy in SP14.

Now after upgrading my VC I loaded my model and redeployed it using Flex2 Compiler. But now my iView is empty and I can't find out why. Can someone point me to the right location. I banged my head against SAP Notes but am unable to get some insight here.?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a few point :

- have you restarted your Entreprise Portal ?

- have you an up-to-date flash player ?

- have you tryied, on your blank page, to make a right click and click on "Play" on your flex animation, i.e. your flex generated iview ?

Fabien.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just see that you have the upto date flash player.

Regards,

Murtuza

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please say what do you mean by "But now my iView is empty"?

christian_gnther3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for your reply.

By empty I mean, that I only see the typical grey-darkblue background color but no content. The VC Model should normally show 2 lines of text. One static and one created within a formular with the result of the BAPI call.

It is quite a simple BAPI it gets a login id of a user, requests the users employee number from HR and then checks wether or not this user actually works on his/her own employee number. In HCM a user can change the employee number he/she is working on, so as to be able to request free time for a colleague - given the correct user rights, of course.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tryied, on your blank page, to make a right click and click on "Play" on your flex animation, i.e. your flex generated iview ?

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Following what's Fabien has just posetd, if you do get it to open in this way, can you please tell me what's the OS type your server is running on?

benot_delporte
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I think I have exactly the same issue you had.

My flex iview is not starting. I have to right click and select "play" to have it display.

Which setting (and how) should I change in order to have it automatic as it was before the upgrade (in SP18) ?

Thank you

Benoit