cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

under line in smartforms coming as bold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds ,

I have developed smartforms , But iam getting one particular problem is the underline is getting in bold ......

i.e iam using &wa_final-name& for this from the Character Format's i have used the Uline, ......iam not using the Bold option even then in the output iam getting the Ulline is coming in bold , how i get without bold .

I have Created in smartstyles with the character format in that their is a tab FONT and in that click on the check box underline format and called that smartstyles in my smartform and then select the text and used the character format (UL)-I dont want bold for the underline........what i have to do.

Should i do any thing in smartstyle for the Uline? because i created as inthe smartstyle for charcter format uline without any options i have just used the checked box for underlined.

could any one please let me know where i went wrong?

regards

madhuri.

Edited by: madhuri_2000 kumari on Oct 25, 2008 2:01 PM

Edited by: madhuri_2000 kumari on Oct 25, 2008 3:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

check in your smartform that particular field what your given paragraph format or character . if ur given character format go for smartstyle go for particular node and check that what ur given (i.e Uline and bold). If ur given uline and bold. Remove bold and save and activate smartstyle.

I think ur problem is solved.

Regards

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

Thank you for replying to my question, actually i have created a character format , just i have used the font as courier and ticket the box Underlined that's all , otherthan this i havent used any thing as such .

Now i want to use the character fomat Uline to get underlinge &wa_final-name& .

i.e the data which iam going to get from &wa_final-name& i want to get it underlined . So when i see

int eh output i can see the underline is coming as Bold .............i.e very dark ..............i want to have an underline as thin line.......... like the line which we will get from frames (which we find in the table node).

how can i get a thin line.

Please help me

regards

madhuri.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

<%W> fieldname </>

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhuri,

Go for whatever ur given character node and that u given underline check right in a right side one option is there for multiple selection (arrow mark symbol ) press that one and give thickness of underline and brightness.

I think ur problem is solve.

Regards

swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am full confused, your saying that in character format given only font name and given a tick mark in underline only.

So ur not given any data from font style .

In word is bold so underline will coming in a thick line. other wise u will get a thin line.

Regards

swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

as i said i have just used font type as couriour and underline checked ............. i found the reason for me getting bold is as follows :

as for getting the data from internal table we have to use &wa_final-name&..........this & & will be having shading black and bold ....so when you u select &wa_final-name& and go for character fomat uline.......

iam getting output the uline as bold along with the ouput coming from wa_final-name.

the problem is mainly &wa_final-name& is giving bold , i tried without giviing uline and just presing shift and

underscore..........bu iam unable to give under &wa_final-name&. The requirement was to get

uline for the data coming from &wa_final-name&.

eg : Shashi -

here also iam not able give under shashi the uline .................

i will tell you clearly please help me ............i want to get the data coming from &wa_final-name& to get underlined in output not in bold .......

i want a thin line like _____________________. on this line i should get the output Shashi.

so in doing so i have given in the text > which is under main area> under the table.

I completed all the work but .......the user is not agreeing the font of the line is coming Bold----which appears also not good.

please help me

thanks & regards

madhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

Better option is change the character type u are using , in teh underline option only you go for the extended option and enter the thickness and Brightness accordingly the problem should work . As i got similarly same problem i could rectify .

regards

srinivas.