cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

From Proxy i send a field to XI. Using JDBC lookups i have mapped in such a manner that if the content of the particular field exists in the Oracle Table i send the incoming field content to receiver field.

But incase the field doesn't exist in the table i am mapping some constant to the target field so that can need to identify during receiver determination. If the particular constant is received then i need to call a different Comm Channel -- mail adapter and trigger an email.

In normal cases the Com Chn with JDBC adapter will be the receiver.

One input file to XI -- but based on validations two diff C channels has to be used .

I am trying to use enhanced receiver determination at Receiver determination.

But where to check the content of the target

field ?

Please tell me how to do this.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You are using Enhanced receiver determination. In this you dont get option to select receiver. As here you can select while mapping

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/content.htm

Option to select receiver service will come under standard receiver determination.

Now to satisfy the requirement. you have done multi mapping right ? then you have 2 target message and hence two message interfaces. You can use enhanced receiver determination and there you will be having more than one mapping in Receiver determination which will carry service name. Set the condition for this constant there and let the mapping execute. Use appropriate names for the service in mapping. This will work only difference here is instead of receiver determination you can pass service name from mapping.

Thanks

Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Bhargava on Oct 25, 2008 3:30 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you can achieve by putting conditions in Inteface Determination. No need to put conditions in Receiver Determination since you want to use different CC based on some conditions.

What you need to do is, in IR just copy the same Interface Mapping with different name. Now in ID while doing your Interface Determination use both of your interface mapping and put different conditions for each.

By doing so, in your Receiver Determination you will be able to add two differen CC against each interface mapping and these CC will only be triggered when one of the conditions in your Interface Determination will be correct.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/591a3de1754689e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

I hope this helps you..

Regards,

Sarvesh