cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Connector 2.0 Not Working!!!! and Compatibility Issues!!!

babuilyas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Supporters,

I'm using SAPGUI 6.4 and SAP Connector 2.0. I got the problem with librfc32.dll version compatibility. When I replace version 6206.6.1652.4462 of librfc32.dll I can explore BAPIs in VS 2003(visual studio) and SAPGUI 6.4 stop working. and when I replace version 6405.5.128.5064 of this dll SAPGUI start working but I cant extract proxies. I'm tired of this activity.

At the same time when SAP AG wants to connect to our production server, we have to stop all custom develpments for SAPGUI 6.4. Please give me a solution regarding this issue. I've been discussed this issue with many other SAP professionals but they couldn't resolve this. Hope here I would find some right solution to this.

I want also include that SAP AG recommends to use SAPGUI 6.4 for their connection with the Production Server for some audit and other issues, and we have only one internet server for our local applications and internet that is being used. Before this I was using SAP Connector 1 for extracting BAPIs but as I heared a newer version is available to use so I install it and now I'm in trouble.

[REF:|;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

babuilyas
Participant
0 Kudos

The issues was with version of librfc32.dll.

Using SAPGUI 7.1 also useful to use bapis and sapgui at same machine.

babuilyas
Participant
0 Kudos

I've installed JRE 6, Im facing the issue of librfc32.dll. I'm not able to use SAPGUI and my custom developed integration software(in progress) simultaneously. The same case was with the earlier version Dot Net Connector, I thought the matter would be resolved with the release of version 2. But unfortunately I've to replace librfc32.dll file again after installing version 2...

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ...I'm not able to use SAPGUI and my custom developed integration software(in progress) simultaneously. ...

Why ? I success to do it all time ... Do you use the same user ? Because I success to use SAP GUI (Windows) and my SAP .net ETL I wrote to feed a MS BI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you install a Java machine JRE ? If no, when you do the drag and drop you have the popup but it does work

[http://www.download.com/Java-Runtime-Environment-JRE-/3000-2417_4-10009607.html |http://www.download.com/Java-Runtime-Environment-JRE-/3000-2417_4-10009607.html]