cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase message processing speed- EOIO messages- High volume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any way to Increase message processing speed- EOIO messages- High volume?

We have tried message packaging.

Thanks

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Making the size of message near to 5 MB is the only way to reach good processing in high volume environments. Other than that no technique is known.

With PI 7.1 use of AAE we reduce IE usage to some extent thats the helpful solution from SAP

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav.

In our scenario, message size is less than 1 MB but we get huge volume of messages for QoS- EOIO.

Thanks

Sai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

I dont remember exactly but it shud be in tcode sxmb_admin integration engine configurationspecific configuratimtuning category-- parameter press f4 in new entry and

here u will find all tuning related parameters.

Thanks.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The point is that EOIO messages will always be serialized in a queue and a given message only will start to be processed after the preceding message was finalized.

Per default, if you don't set this at sender system/comm channel level, the inbound queue is the same. So, one thing that you could do from design perspective is to parallelize as much as possible, for example, using different custom queues for each interface.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You can try with message packaging. will improve the performance to certain extent.

regards,

Milan

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

you can do one thing, check d no of cpus used in your xi server configuration. as a rule set d no of dialogue work process = no of cpu*4 and increase d heap area size in rz10.

Also set d parameters in integration engine configuration EOIO_INBOUND_PARALLEL and EOIO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL

for parallel processing of queus.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

I don't see tuning parameters like EOIO_INBOUND_PARALLEL in PI 7.0.

I can see that tuning can be possible for Quality of service- EO.

Where did you find this parameter?

Thanks

Sai