cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with EP SP9 Installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange problem here. I installed NW04 SR1 Java and applied SPS14 on top of it. Now I am trying to install EP 6.0 SP9 on top of it. I am getting the following error.

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: iaik/utils/Base64Exception"

I guess it is a problem with patch level mismatch between Java Statck and EP. If it is, can anyone tell me how to uninstall SPS14 from Java stack without reinstalling whole stack?

Regards,

cvr/

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to the version mismatch between WAS and EP.It has to be done in the following order

1.WAS SP9

2.EP SP9

3.WAS SP14

4.EP SP14.

I dont think you can uninstall the SP14 stack alone and I guess you have to uninstall the entire setup and start afresh.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Umadevi

0 Kudos

HEllo,

I think it is possible to uninstall a EP that is installed on a WEB AS. Please chekc the portal installation guide for SR1 in

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/instguides --> netweaver04 --> installation --> SAP EP --> Install guide for SR

Please check on page 63 for uninstall options.

this should help.

regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umadevi,

As I suspected, thanks for your clarification. Oh GOD, I have to go again for all the steps. (SCS, CI, REP and DI instances)

Thanks,

cvr/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for how to uninstall SP14 or SPS14 not EP which is not yet installed.

Thanks,

cvr/

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the package iaik_jce.jar from

service.sap.com/download > Download > SAP

Cryptographic Software

Also refer Note 810159

Hope it helps.