cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting default customer address in Customer Master General View

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to set the default customer address in the Customer master General View. The customer has both a street address and a PO Box. Currently the default address used in sales documents is the PO Box. When we try to change the default by clicking on the print preview and then the change parameters button, it appears we can change Street/PO box parameter but the change is not saved.

I have searched OSS notes and the forums but have not seen this question asked. Is there a config setting that controls whether or not you can change this parameter?

Thank you

K Wells

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any specific message that u ar getting or simply it is not taking.when u change and check it again??

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no error message, the change is just not saved.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kathy

As per your query , i understand that you don't want to change the customer general data . so create customer in XD01 and give the address .and PO box number . Now when you create the 2nd customer System will take same general data and give the reference data.of 1st customer in XD01 while creating 2nd customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I was not clear. I have a customer with both a street address and a PO Box. I cannot have two customer numbers. We just want to set the default address to the street address.

Thank you for your comment.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kathy

I think then you maintain the default address and then don't maintain the PO address ,in PO address just enter the PO number that is enough.

Regards

Srinath