cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi error MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iam using a File - RFC scenario (Async- Sync without BPM) through adapter modules.We are on PI 7.0 SP14.

When the files are picked up in some cases Iam getting this error and the file is not archived...The RFC module is not called and XI throws error saying message not found.

Error: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to roll back transaction: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException

10/24/08 1:23:11 PM e8231032-729a-4daa-260b-c5516d36b875 Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:

When I looked in Moni trace iam seeing an error saying message Id already exists..can any one tell me why this has happened??

When I looked at the message monitoring in RWB iam seeing a single message with CAncelled with errors status updating again and again..(Even for new set of files)??

any help is appreciated?

Larry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi larry,

Go to the BPM workflow process

and check the step history under technical details of your process.

you can get more inofrmation about the BPM faliure here.

cheers

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Iam not using BPM...

I tried the the EOIO it doesnt work either...Can any one tell me how XI picks up the message ID's...Will it not be always unique?

Larry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there are too many messages getting into Q. As you are not using BPM may be it is generating same ID for a message and RFC is throwing them as duplicates.

You need to generate the files in sequence. I think EOIO should help you with this as it can help generated unique ID for messages in a Q.

Check if you see anything in logs. If nothing check the LOGGING_SYNC is 1 or not in SXMB_ADM

Thanks

Gaurav