Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonded warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

a)What is Bonded warehouse process, Orgnisation structure,

b)How to define bonded warehouse stocks and non bonded warehouse stocks.

c)what is GR process flow and GI process, and how inventory, taxes, finance updates are taken place.

regards

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is not bonded warehouse concept. I think you are calling the finish goods stored in warehouse as Bonded warehouse.

In SAP there is no bonded warehouse concept.If you want to monitor stock on bin basis then you go for WM . The process of GR will be same for bonded warehouse as WM process.

For WM document you can use Google.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear on this, still more info need....this process is deviating from standad one, there would be seperate process for this.

let me know if anybody knows

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

if the same bin is to be used, once for storing duty paid stock and after this stock has been completely issued, the same bin is to be used for storing duty unpaid stock, then how are the bins to be defined and what would be the stock placement strategy. ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is a difference in the warehouse processes for a bonded warehouse. Only thing is that, we can maintain materials which are bonded in a seperate storage type. And during picking or putaway based on the material whether it is bonded or non bonded(based on stock category, tax classification e.t.c), u have to choose storage types and bins accordingly.

Thanks

Funky Tech.