cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bankin FS 6.0 Event controlled condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi: could you give me any help how to define a new event ( not the standar ones), i mean an event that will look for a an event controlled condition in the account and post a related charge on it. regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take the following path to define event condition type and condition group type:

SPRO -> Financial Services -> Account Management -> Product Management -> Financial Conditions -> Define Condition Types

SPRO -> Financial Services -> Account Management -> Product Management -> Financial Conditions -> Define Condition Group Types

Select a new entry to define them. Once you have defined event controlled condition and condition group type, you can use them in defining conditions in the application side.

SAP Easy access -> Financial Sevices -> Account Management -> Current Settings -> Financial Conditions -> Condition Group -> Edit Condition Group.

After creating the condition, you can start using it in contracts.

Note : You can not change or add condition categories and condition group categories hence you have to use whatsoever is available in the system. However with my experience I can quote that the ones already available are sufficient to be used in all the situations. Kindly let me know if you need any further help on this.

Regards,

Abhinav Sethi

Feedback is most welcomed!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your time, by the way do you any idea what the Differentiation Category ¨activity¨ is for? because it has a lot of posibilities in the table TACT.

Regards gonzalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it only activity or activity status? Can you please tell me the path where you saw DC Activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean activity. table TACT

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry i forgot the path.

Account Management >Product Management >Financial Conditions >Define Differentiation Categories there you´ll find the differentiation category:

007 Activity 1 TACT

thxs in advance