Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output has been selected for printing in Proforma Invoice

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created PO for STO and delivery (Delivery Type NL) through billing VF01, billing type (JEX) and creation of excise invoice, T-code u2013 J1IIN with reference to Proforma Invoice, it is working fine.

I have maintained the billing output (JEX) in condition records (T-Code- VV31). When I have save the proforma invoice and selected the issues output system showing Error u201CNo output has been selected for printingu201D Message no. VF302"

Can any body tell me what is problem for configuration steps or I have missing any steps?

Useful answers duly rewarded

Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra

check the following things :

Go to VF02 ->header data ->output-> click on analysis

Check the access sequence (key combination) in your output type details.t.code V/40.

check wheather the output procedure has been assigned to the output type or not

check the condition record has been maintained or not VV31 . If maintained check the key combinations entered, transmission medium also .

Regards

Srinath

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Thanks for reply, my problem is resolved.

I have assigned the Bill w/o inv.list (4) in output type.

Regards,

Devendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

There are possibilities that some requirement is not met. Just try maintaining the output type manually in invoice through Goto -> Header -> Output. If you get an error, you will probably be able to analyse it. In case you do not get an error while maintaining it manually, then there could be a problem in Date range in Condition record or Output Determination Procedure itself

Regards,

Avinash