cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with HTTP Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got HTTP client application through SDN members. And when I try to enter and submit the data, the "SEND" but is not sending the data. Like it is not functioning. Can anybody tell me what might be the problem?

Regards

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u see whether ur response is send to XI or not by checking the message in MONI.

or try to send a message using test message tab of RWB.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I couldn't see any messages that I sent in MONI. And I'll try to test it from RWB and let you know.

Thank you.

Regards

Bhanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use the Wfetch application by Microsift for the same.

download the same from below link

http://www.iisfaq.com/Default.aspx?tabid=2975

Did u filled all the required information correctly

chirag

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

If you want to send the data from HTTP sender, U need to go for RWB.

In RWB->Component Monitoring>select 'Intergration Engine' under 'Integration Server'--->Select 'Test Message' Tab.

Fill the parameters 'Service, Interface, Interface Name, Username, Pwd and Quality of service.

and copy Test payload of message mapping and select the 'SendMessage' tab.

like this way u can follow.

Regards,

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Please try this .net based HTTP Client software.

http://www.codeplex.com/SapPiHttpClient

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can send the message using XI test tool in RWB.

RWB>component monitoring>Integration server-->Test massegae(TAB)

fill all the details and give u r XML payload and click send message button....

Thank You,

Madhav.

Note: Points If Useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a very common issue with HTTP test tool,the solution i found was to hardcode the values in the code itself,open the HTML page in notepad and give the values as server,port,namespase etc etc.save it and open the tool again,works for me.

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Oct 25, 2008 4:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

While opening the URL, i think, internet explorer has restricted the url page. So just right click and select allowed blocked content.under the tool bar.

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are doing your testing as explained in this [DOCUMENT.|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/66dadc6e-0a01-0010-9ea9-bb6d8ca48cc8].

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Internet Explorer gives you the message in top of the page as Security Protect message--when u open the HTTP Test Tool

then Allow the Blocked Content before Entering the test data while sending it to XI

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I have seen the same kind of security protect message on the top. And I have allowed it. Even the same problem. And I found "Error on Page" message on status bar.

Regards

Bhanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Are you trying to post XML using the SDN tool. Make sure there are no spaces as the tool will not be able to interpret XML.

Check for the URL and ports you are posting and security setting as well. Check with Network or basis team if required.

Thanks

Gaurav