cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI: I need to pick single record at time from file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing one problem. we have developed interface between legacy system to R/3.

It works fine as far as there are two deliveries belonging to different orders.If the deliveries belong to same order for one delivery the sytem gives an error meassage that order is blocked, since the files are getting processed manually.

here what i am expecting is I need to pick single record at time from file.....

could anyone help me on this plz

Edited by: yadav on Oct 24, 2008 12:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yadav,

If you are doing File to IDCO scenario then check if you have changed the IDOC occurrence 0..unbound. Once you will have occurrence 0...unbound at target side there will be no problem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>here what i am expecting is I need to pick single record at time from file.....

Do one thing, You can have N number of Line Items(Orders) in a single file. and Create One one Idoc For each and every Line Item(Order)

Check with this

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Thanks for ur replay,,,

But my question is i need to pick a single record from file...and post it to R/3 system....

there are two deliveries belonging to different orders.it is working fine.If the deliveries belong to same order the sytem gives an error meassage that order is blocked,.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be difficult to decide which record should be picked up and which should be left. Better you pick all the records from the file and then in mapping just validate the data as per your need.

If you can provide an example then it will help to suggest you the exact solution.

regards,

Sarvesh