cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collection date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd gurus pls tellme the solution for my issue.

u pls try to understand what my client's requirement is

Trigger 1 - 10 days prior to the due date of the invoice to the salesman requesting to call the customer to get an update.

Trigger 2 - If Salesman calls and updates the system with an approximate collection date then Trigger 2 is not required. If he doesn't action on trigger 1 then trigger 2 with the same message as trigger 1, 5 days prior to the due date of the invoice.

Trigger 3 - If Salesman calls and updates the system with an approximate collection date then Trigger 3 is not required. If he doesn't action on trigger 2 then trigger 3 with the same message as trigger 2, 2 days after the due date of the invoice.

Trigger 4 - If Salesman calls and updates the system with an approximate collection date then Trigger 4 is not required. If he doesn't action on trigger 2 then trigger 4 to inform the Sales Manager for this outstanding invoice 4 days after the due date of the invoice. Also if collection is not carried out by the Salesman on the due date, then trigger 4 should be generated to the Sales Manager.

how we can do that.actual client requirement they they want to have 4 trigger points for the collection of out standing invoices.

Regards

D.V.S.K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think,your requirement can be solved through dunning.

You can assign a dunning procedure to your payer master and messages will be triggered based on the configuration of dunning procedure.

Dunning configuration is generally done by FI Consultant. You can take his help.

Regards

Karan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirements can be met by implementing dunning procedure. Fore more details, check this link

[Dunning|http://134.198.33.115/sap/dunning.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi