cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my page has two texts, an image and two buttons.

texts have same attribute that is 'textvalue' in context.

the image has an attribute that is 'visible' in context.

first button is setting attribute of texts ('textvalue') so texts is taking same value (with onaction method).

second button is changing visible attribute of the image.

first of all , all items are empty when page was loaded.

i'm writing something at one of texts but i am not pushing first button (setting attr 'textvalue') and when i am pushing second button to change visible attribute of the image, other one of texts (is empty) is getting other text (have a value that i wrote something) but i didn't push first button that set same attribute to texts . the onaction method was not calling but the texts got same value.

i think it is a refresh problem, how can i solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is problem with not refreshing the context.Your problem is when you entered text in one of your texts and you clicked on the second button then other text is populating am i right?

The probelm is when you entered some value in text automatically the value will bw in context attribute and you binded same attribute to second text.so when ever the value in context the value will be populated in textx irrespective of action.

What you have to do is clear context attribute value when you clicked on second button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thank you very much. you'r right.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rustem,

I think that you seem to have bound your 2nd text element to the wrong context attribute. I think that you have bound it to the attribute that you intend to use for controlling the images visibility. Because of this it gets displayed with some text like '02' when you press on the 2nd pushbutton.

Regards,

Uday