cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to parties in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is ..... I need to maintain Multiple Ship to Parties in a sales order

More over i can maintain Multiple line items ..and multiple ship to parties..in a single order

But my Req is......_Single Line item_........._Order Quantity is 100_..

This Order Quantity 100 i need to deliver to 10 ship to parties...

If you need more clarity Revert me back

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Lucky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

Create 10 line items of same item with quantity 10 for each line item & maintain different ship to party for each item in sales order. hope this will help you.

Regards,

Naveed Ansari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either based on ship to party, you have to create sale order or you have to differentiate the line items based on ship to party

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi

In the Sales order, you have only one Ship-to-party for each Item.

If you want to send to 10 dofferent Ship-to-party 10 quantity each, then I think, you have to add those SH to the customer master fo the SP first.

Then you have to enter the 100 quantity as 10 line items of quantity 10 and for each line items,go to item details > partner tab and put the respective Ship-to-party.

I hope,this may work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maruti,

You have to create and maintain Ship to Parties as Partner Function (Tab: Sales Area) in T. Code: XD01/02 - Customer-Master ( for Sold-to-Party).

Now, If you have Material X with 100 qty to Deliver to 10 different Ship-to-Parties.

You have to firs maintain these 10 Ship-to-Parties in Sold-to-Party - Master Record (XD01/ 02)

Then, enter the same material X in 10-line items with 10 qty each line. Select each line and go to Item-Partner Function (in Sales Order) and maintain Ship-to-Party.

Best Regards,

Amit