cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project profile - project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ps gurus,

I have a small doubt belongs project profile. Project Profile is linked with PROJECT or WBS. my doubt is

if u have one PROJECT, for that u have one PROJECT PROFILE. In project profile u mentioned 30 required for that project.

If u have different WBS for that project, If the WBS have to completed 35 days, what is the link between the PROJECT PROFILE and WBS.

thanqu

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Project profile contains the data required for project controlling such as budget profile ,planning profile ect.

Project definition is linked with project profile and project definition with WBS.

"In project profile u mentioned 30 required for that project.If u have different WBS for that project, If the WBS have to completed 35 days, what is the link between the PROJECT PROFILE and WBS" Pl elaborate ur scenario unable to understand this.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrikrishna Rasam

thanqu for ur quick replay, Is it project profile is directly related to PROJECT or WBS.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Project Profile is directly related to Project.

Project values as are copied to WBS Elements.

Regds,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin Ghadge

thanqu for ur quick replay, can u give some clarity on this.

thanqU

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Project Profile Transaction OPSA we assign ....Budget Profile,Investment Profile,Planning Profile, User Status Profile.etc

These are then copied to Projects automatically.

and then to WBS Elements.

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating any Project, you have to assign Project Profile its mandatory, coz this profile contain all control parameters & default values in it.

E.G: budget profile, planning profile, etc...as automatically all the profile will be attached to project, but before that u need to create project profile as per your requirement.

Control, Organization, Panning Board, Controlling, all this 4 tabs you need to add all values in it.

Hope u will understand.

let me know if u want some more information

REGARDS,

ANSAR