cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If i give select-options in print program for a smart form, for each document-no in a seperate smart form should be displayed. Where can i control this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

If you call the smartform inside the loop, every output wil be overwritten by the next output and final result will be only one smartform.

Instead why dont you trigger NEW-PAGE inside your smartform, so that for every document number you will have different pages as the output. In this way the code that you write is also optimized.

Best Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ram,

I did not tell him to call the smartform inside the loop. I told him to mak a loop inside the smartform itself...

and of course ur solution is also required....:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ram ans sukriti,

somewhere im doing mistake. again can you explain the solution little more clear .

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukriti,

That was for Debarshi and not for you :-).....

Dear Prakash,

What you need to do is,

Inside smartform, you will be having a loop for this documetn numbers.

If the internal table contains unique document numbers, for every loop pass (For every document number), you need to put a COMAND statement and trigger a new page.

If there are multiple document numbers, then you need to trace the change of document numbers, either using Program lines or using using temporary internal table to have unique records and then trigger new page.

Hope this is clear.

Best Regards,

Ram.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your problem will be solved.....if you add one command at the end of the page....and add a logic there that " when the new document-no will come Go to New Page"....Then for each document-no you will get new smart form....obviously this total thing you have to do under one loop....thanx

Arunima

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you to all especially to ram , my problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Do as Ram has told in the above post...

Just put the COMMAND as the last node inside the loop...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make a LOOP in the Smartform and do everything inside that loop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Loop at your final table and inside the loop call the smartform.