cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM notification for shotages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

During material inspection it is found that the qty is less than the goods receipt qty.How can I map this problem,Customer is sending this shortage qty to blocked stock .Can I use theQM notification for this and how to do the same.

Regards and Thanks in advance to all

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You use QAC1 tcode,& change the quantity that u recived.

Regards

kailash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanx this has helped.I was knowing the Tcode but did not know it will take 102 mvmt type.Thnx alot for helping.It has solved my problem.

manisha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel the goods receipt. Again do goods receipt with correct qty which is received.

Do goods receipt for shortage material. System will create another inspection lot.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot cancel the goods receipt thats the problem,here the material is received in lots and next PO this shortage is supplied.

Regards

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Cannot understand your statement "Customer is sending this shortage qty to blocked stock"

Are you buying or selling the goods? If selling why custimer has to send the material to blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very sorry, wht I meant is the client is sending this material(non existing) qty to blocked stock and then when material is received against another Purchase order sending it from blocked to unrestricted.

How to avoid this.

How can the Q-notification be used here.

Also some mvmts bloked to unrestricted can be used in notfn how to do the same.

Regards

manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean,

you have ordered 100 qty...and received 100 qty, you did GR for 100 qty. But while inspection, you found 99 qty, and this 99 qty has been sent to blocked stock. Now after you receive material of 1 qty against the same PO, you release the 99 qty from blocked stock to UR stock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am still stuck with this prblm,this sounds very odd but is the actual situation

ordered 100 qty...and received 99 qty, I did GR for 100 qty. But while inspection, i found 99 qty, and this 1 qty (which is not physically existing)actually this material is yarns of cloth and during gate entry the actual qty is one which is written in PO it cannot be physically measured at gate and thus it is noted only during quality inspection. Now after you receive material of 1 qty against the same PO, you release the 1 qty from blocked stock to UR stock.

This posting prblm is actually MM prblm(it shud not go in blocked stock),but wht i wnt to knw is can i do some notification processing for this shortages and if yes wht call function shud i use in this case.

Also against the same PO can the material be taken in,as gate entry will not allow is there any way possible.

ur help will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

manisha

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can accept PO qty partially.

First time 99 qty & second time 1 qty against same PO.

This will solve your problem. - Thanks