cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have created sales order with 3 line items with respective quantities as item 1-100,

item 2- 100 , item 3-200.Now I want to create delivery for all the 3 line items with partial quantities 50 ,50 and 100. next time when I create sales order for line item 1 with respective 100 quantity along with item 4-100 ,item 5-100 ,could i be able to create delivery for line item 1- 150 (50 from back order and 100 from new order) along with new items 4 and 5?

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna,

Are you updating Existing Sales Order, say XXXX with

a. Item 1 with 100 qty

4. Item 4 with 100 qty, and

c. Item 5 with 100 qty

Or, creating new Sales Order , say YYYY for the same Customer and Material?

If you are updating exisiting Sales Order XXXX, System will allow to Deliver -

line item 1- 150 (50 from back order and 100 from new order) along with new items 4 and 5?

AND If, you are creating a new Sales Order YYYY and want to combine Sales Order XXXX and YYYY in to Single Delivery Document, then:

In the copy control for deliveries there is a field where you can specify your requirements for combining deliveries.

If the standard routines are no good you can write your one.

Also,

To combine sevearl orders or several line items into one delivery, certain criterias have to be same.For all the line items below mentioned data must be same, otherwise you can not combine them in one delivery even if the GI date, loading date etc are same.

1.Shipping point

2.Ship to party

3.Delivery due date

4.Route &

5.Incoterm

You can use "Order Combination" flag on Shipping tab in Sales Area view of customer master. If the flag is set then system automatically combines the sales orders into single delivery if both orders are shipping to same customers on same date.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kanna

Yes either you can try via VL10A or VL10C

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna

Yes you can do it in transaction VL10A (collective processing of sales order), so sytem will combine the ealier order with the new order, into one Delivery.

But, to combine they should have same data like

Ship-to-party, Delivery dus date,Route,Shipping point and Incoterm.