cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have generated and billing document for two line items and in the document flow, I could see the references of two accounting documents, two profit center documents, two controlling documents and one Profitability Analysis.

Where is the control such that if I dont want the Profit Center, Control Documents to flow in document flow. I know that all Accounting Document number ranges are maintained in FBN1 but where we have to assign this as like VOV8 and VOFA

Kaushal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No correct solution provided and hence closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali and Jonathan

Thanks for the comments.

I know for all accounting documents, we should check in OBA7 but my question is from where the number ranges are flowing when we see in document flow.

Rather I can put my question in this way. Whenever we generate billing documents, in background one accounting document (RV) will be generated. For billing document, in VN01, we maintain the number range and assign it in VOFA. Similarly, for accounting document type RV, in FBN1, we maintain and assign in OBA7.

My question is how about for Profit Center Accounting documents and Controlling Documents ?? What is the document type for these and how these are generated when a billing document is generated. Hope I have made my query clearly.

Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

Go to T code KANK and give your Controlling Area.

Now see above - Number Range - Overview. Here You can see Elements for assigning Number Range.

Check COIN & here you can assign number range.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

coordinate with your BASIS consultant, and get him to inactivate user access to Controlling. most likely he will make settings in 'Summary and Line Item Reports'.

please post feedback.

regards.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

Check with the transaction OBA7 for all accounting document types here you can see the number range assignments in the document detail screen.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.