cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

V.23 is showing only the sales order for which there is a billing block at the header level. Could someone please let me know about the report ,that can show the sales order where there is a block at the item level.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha,

For a quick solution, you may want to consider working with your ABAP colleagues to either create a SAP Query or a simple ABAP report for you, to provide you with the details of the Sales orders with the Billing blocks, both at the Header and the Item level.

(Tables/ fields: VBAK-FAKSK and VBAP-FAKSP).

I hope this information is useful to you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, V.23 doesnt show the documents if there is a block at item level only, which means that you should have the block at header level also in the document if you want to process by V.23 transaction. Maynot be right as per your business process.

I suggest that you post the issue to SAP and check what they have to say. Probably they might consider using VBAP table also in the coding of the program RVAUFSPE which currently is checking only VBAK-FAKSK and fetching data.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

I already know this. I want a direct transaction as in the case of V.23 ,where i can directly release the block.

Anywayz thank you for your reply.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

I don't about Standard report

Try with this option,

Go to SE16 enter VBAP table execute here you give from date to date in the selection screen then go to menu Settings >List format>Click on choose fields here you select one pf the field FAKSP -- Billing block along with Sales Document, Material, Quantity etc then execute now system will give the Item level Billing block data also.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.